Friday, May 21, 2010

What I've Learned in Life?

I've learned that even though I may be exhausted, I always find the strength when family or friends need me.

I’ve learned that laughing always puts me in a great mood. So does chocolate.

I've learned that people who make me laugh. make me happy.

I’ve learned that people who laugh at other people with me, make me happy too.

I've learned that sarcasm is my weapon of choice.

I've learned that writing always provides me an outlet to share.

I’ve learned that even though I may talk too much, I’d rather be silent, but most people don’t know that.

I've learned that I enjoy desserts more than I do food.

I've learned that common sense isn't really common.

I've learned that thoughts of hitting people is common in others too

I've learned that people need love. Even if they don’t admit it.

I've learned that it's not “What” you have in your life, but “Who” you have in your life that counts.

I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others, but learn from them.

I've learned that friendship isn’t always about talking, but listening.

I’ve learned that sometimes it’s better to just walk away and not look back.

I’ve learned that at the end of the day. It’s all about family and the friends who become family.

I've learned that freedom does come with a price. It’s called seperation.

I've learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible to take action for who we become.

I've learned that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

I've learned that I should always tell people I love them. (Not for them, but for me.) It may be the last time I see them.

I've learned that the people I’ve cared for the most in my life have been the ones who’ve died too soon.

I've learned that even after death, I still yearn to hear my brother-in-law's voice.

I've learned that regardless of how old I get; I’m always going to need my parents even after they’re gone.



http://educationthroughleadership.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great that you've learned so much about yourself. This is life long journey to learn who you are and it is continuous. Learning about yourself or the world never ends.

    ReplyDelete