Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Traveler's Gift: Seven Decisions that Determine Personal Success!

Great fiction focused on a laid off executive who gets in a car crash and experiences a life altering journey through time. He meets many well known people throughout history who provide him decisions he must make to change his life. Although the book is fiction the lessons in the book could be life altering if one is willing to look within themselves to create this change.

1. The buck stops here.

2. I will seek wisdom.

3. I am a person of action.

4. I have a decided heart.

5. Today I will choose to be happy.

6. I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit.

7. I will persist without exception.
Success can ultimately be determined by the decisions we make!

OE

No comments:

Post a Comment