Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mentoring Adds Value!

Defining what we value begins by recognizing who we value. As a former educator I always tried to lead with passion. I wanted to establish my sincerity as I helped shape my existence and the existence of my former students. I wanted to make sure my passion and commitment caused those around me to revel in it and inspire them to tap into their own passion. Passion is a choice! I tried to lead with passion, honesty and commitment, so others would not only follow, but follow the students I was mentoring.
The passion, excitement and comradery between all of us, is front and center. As we continue in life's journey, we realized; success is our journey, not our final destination.  We’ve already been rewarded being part of each other’s journey! Our journey is measured in the friends we have, rather than the miles we travel! Our commitment to excellence and each other is prevalent. Even after so many years, nothing has changed! We continue moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment